Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Snow Test

Sweet Shoppe Designs blog is back and better than ever. This weeks FOBTY is asking us to take a Snow Test. This South Texas girl giggled at that. The last time I saw snow I had to fly a thousand miles or so to find it.




Your Snow Test Says You're Independent



You feel like something good will happen to you in the next few days.



You love to work, especially when work is creative. You have the makings of a successful artist.



You are an independent, individualistic person. You thrive when you're doing your own thing.



Your biggest worry in your life is your financial security. You think about money a lot.



When it comes time to relax, you have no problem letting go. You are already pretty relaxed as is!



I always think the kinds of things are funny. Who out there came up with this and decided that since I would be most likely to leave behind my jacket (since I don't own a hat or scarf or mittens!) That I stress over money. I do. Always. But that isn't the point now is it? And how can I go from stressing over money to being a generally relaxed person? To me stress and relax don't usually go in the same sentence like that. More along the lines of " I could really use a large frozen margarita to help me forget about the stress" no??

No comments: