Monday, September 15, 2008

La Dee Dah Art

I recently won a contest over at MomDot. Just winning was a huge thing for me! I never win things! I know everyone says that - but seriously I have the worst luck ever with contests! I won a $50 gift certificate for La Dee Dah Art.

Dawn at La Dee Dah Art was really so nice to work with, and helped me pick what I wanted. I considered one of these adorable growth charts



then I thought about starting with one of these awesome hair bow holders



I finally decided on this personalized 18 x 18 canvas. The pictures really don't even do it justice. Look how big it is compared to my princess. She ADORES it! I can't wait to hang it in her room! And of course by 'I hang' I mean my husband!




Go check out her work, and order! You won't be disappointed with the service or product!

Thanks again Dawn, and MomDot - I couldn't be more pleased!

2 comments: