Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is this place and where has my house gone??

HOW did my house get so insanely out of control? I thrive with routine and structure and organization. Every single thing my house is not these days. It makes me cranky. I might have a slight control problem. I think orderliness is next to Godliness or some such something. I just need things put away people!!

Since I'm a real glutton for punishment, I've decided that along with dieting, and exercising, and working full time OH and that little job of being a mom - I'm going to get this place whipped into shape!

I've not totally lost my mind though. I'm limiting myself to one project a week.

Except for this week.

Hey, its my rule, I can break it if I want too!

This weekend I'm going to make up a chore chart for the kids. I'm also going to get all the paperwork in my office area under control! I recently tackled all the craft stuff in here and I'm pretty happy with how well it has stayed neat. We won't talk about how I haven't had time to touch a craft since I organized, ok? Can we keep that between us?

Anyone with me? Pick a project, big or small - snap some pictures, share your success! And please, share your best organizational tips!

2 comments:

Saucy said...

I've got me some organizin' to do... badly. In the craft room. I half-tackled it last week so I'll get back on it and post pictures, natch.

Stink Bone Jones said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post at the sampler. It looks like multitasking is on your To-Do list as well :)